Tao Li Swimming Club
Learn championship winning techniques from Tao Li and her team in Singapore!
- We have spent the past 8 years developing our learn to swim programmes to highly regarded
international standards which we then employ systematically to ensure better swimming progress for all our students.
- The Tao Li Proprietary Teaching Modules bring a non-swimmer to be a competent swimmer with the right techniques from the start!
- Here at Tao Li's Swimming Club, we encourage parents to be part of their childs learning journey. We do this through our dedicated and expertly trained coaches assessing and reviewing our students progress frequently and then sharing the new information with their parents so that they too can understand the training process and purpose.
- Six SEA Games
- Three Asian Games & two Olympic showings
- 4th fastest butterfly swimmer in 2008 in the world
- Held the 2008 World Record for 100m Butterfly short course
- 29 SEA games Gold medalist
- Asian games 2 Gold 2 Slver 2 Bronze and Asian 100M butterfly record holder
- At TLSC, our dedicated team of coaches are more than just merely certified. They are further trained to a higher standard with our Proprietary Teaching Modules led by Tao Li
- We develop our own program to explore the potential of every child. Each student’s progress is consistently reviewed based on modular teaching objectives.
- Small class size so that the coach can focus on the learning objectives of every student.
- Our mission is to ensure our students achieve a successful progression to swim and every child has the opportunity to become a champion!